SEP-10S PlusNovember 27, 2018
SYS-52October 19, 2019
Simple and Comfortable
* 3.5 Touch screen operation
* Large and clear user interface, providing medical staﬀ with a pleasant
· Optional built-in Wi-Fi module.
· Can connected to HIS/CIS via WLAN or LAN.
· Can connected to MP-900 infusion
· central monitoring system to implement centralized
· monitoring of all infusions.
Innovative and Safe
Smart and Convenient
· certiﬁed by EN1789 standard for ambulances and medical transportation vehicles
· Syringe slider protection
· Internal battery up to 20 hours
continuous power supply.
· 8 infusion modes: Adapted for various clinical departments and a variety of special drugs.
· Continuous titration: Changing the ﬂow rate without stopping the infusion.
362(L) X 151(H) X 130(W)mm
|3.5 inch LCD touch screen|
|Classiﬁcation:||Type CF,Class I,IP24|
|Syringe types: All standard syringes of 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 60ml|
|Infusion mode:||Rate, Time, Weight, Sequence, Trapezia, Loading dose, Micro, TIVA|
|Infusion rate range:||0.10-2000.0(ml/h), minimum increments 0.01ml/h|
|Occlusion level:||11 levels selectable, 225mmHg- 975mmHg|
Recent therapy: 20 recent therapies are recorded and can be used for rapid infusion
Rate change during infusion : Infusion rate can be changed during infusion without stop.
Auto screen lock: Repeated Alarm:
Sound volume: Available.
The Alarm sounds again in 2 minutes, if the alarm is not resolved but set mute only. Maximum 2000 records can be stored and reviewed.
11 levels selectable
Power supply switch i n g ： When AC/DC power supply is cut oﬀ, the infusion automatically switch to internal battery supply
|AC power：||100-240, 50/60 Hz，power consumption 45VA|
|External DC power：||DC 12 V, 1.5A|
|Internal battery:||Lithium battery 11.1V 1500mAh or Lithium battery 11.34V 2900mAh|
|Battery VS Charging time：|
|Conﬁguration||Fast charging time(Power oﬀ)||Normal charging
|Battery Operation time|
|One 1500mAh@11.1V battery||3 hours up to 95% percetage, less than 4 hours to full||6 hours to full||Not less than 6 hours|
|Two 1500mAh@11.1V batteries||6 hours up to 95% percetage, less than 8 hours to full||12hours to full||Not less than 12 hours|
|Two 2900mAh@11.34V batteries||12 hours up to 95% percetage, less than 16 hours to ful||l 24hours to full||Not less than 20 hours|
|NOTE：Infusion at 5ml/h with new battery under room temperature|
Data interface: USB
|Operating conditions:||5°C to 40°C||15% to 95% RH, non-condensing||70.0 kPa-106.0 kPa|
|Storage and Shipping conditions:||-20°C to +55°C||10% to 95% RH, non-condensing||22.0 kPa-107.4 kPa|