SYS-6010AOctober 19, 2019
E-HeartOctober 22, 2019
Merging three devices (Electrosurgery+SMART Seal+SAMRT Ablation) in one package,
has made it the most perfect device available in the market.
Automatic output power adjustment
In common devices, the output power of the device decreases by a change in the tissue type and
impedance. Then, in order to solve this deficiency, the output current and voltage are measured
continuously and the output power is adjusted smartly based on the target tissue resistance. This
leads to delivering a fixed power within a wide range of tissues.
This unit recognizes all the surgical tools connected to the system smartly and adjusts the
operating mode and output power automatically based on the connected tools.
Ease of activation
To make it easily applicable, SMART Seal and SMART Ablation can be activated using a handpiece
and a pedal.
Merging Electrosugery, SMART Seal, SMART Ablation and Argon Plasma Coagulation in one unit
- Direct control of all device functions such as Argon gas flow via the single Interactive touchscreen.
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen TFT LCD.
- Two SMART Parts output
- Continues and pulsed Argon Coagulation
- Width range Argon gas delivery (0.1-10 )(min)
- Twops tank connections, automatic or manual changeover of gas
- tanks and graphical level indicator
- Double synchronous Monopolar output
- cardiac and Thoracic surgery
- TUR surgery
- Equipped with HFl/ OUTPUT EPR/ TIMEOUT ERR recognition systems
- Equipped with continues gas leakage detection, Output flow and gas pressure monitoring
- Fully compatible with single-edged and double-edged plates (diagnosing plate adhesion quality to the patient’s body)
- Separate pedals for activating Monopolar, Bipolar and Smart Part systems
SMART Ablation application:
Knee, shoulder, pelvis, ankle, elbow and wrist joints
TURBT and TURP surgeries
Reducing turbinate mass, Tonsillectomy, adenoid, sinus surgery, snort treatment, nose bleeding treatment,
Orthognathic surgery, throat ulcers, and laryngeal damage.
Sub mucosal fibroid (mayoma)
Hysteroscopic septal resection
SMART Ablation technology features:
- Least tissue necrosis in depth of almost zero (40 µm)
- Eliminating blood sugar syndrome
- Reduction in surgical times
- Preventing wound inflammation
- Quicker postoperative healing period
- Least bleeding during and after surgery
- Keeping a low temperature in the wound
- Minimum risk of postoperative adhesion and endometrial trailtral damage to lower the risk of infertility in gynecology
- Minimum risk of uterine rupture in gynecology
SMART Vessel Sealing Technology
Smart Seal Technology is of the greatest aides to the surgeons for
quick and effective Clamping of vessels during operations.
– Ability of clamping large vessels, up to 7 mm in diameter
– Reducing surgical critical times
– Vast range of use in open surgery and Laparoscopy
– Reduction in tissue damage and minimum carbonization effects
– Less transmission of the disease
– More strength in stitching against blood pressure